Kewra Jal, or kewda or keora water, is an extract distilled from pandanus flowers. It has a sweet, aromatic and pleasant odour similar to rose water. It is broadly used as an aroma-enhancing and flavouring agent in cooking.
- Bestowed with ample anti-inflammatory agents, kewra Jal or water is a fantastic product, to combat acne, dry skin, peeling in psoriasis, eczema and rosacea., which cause ongoing pain, itching and scarring on the skin.
- By inducing sweating, it controls body temperature effectively.
- Its botanical scent gives a quieting impact, along these lines helps in mental unwinding.
- Kewra water may be used as a cardiotonic, improving blood flow to all body tissues. It regulates the heartbeat and recovers the contraction of the heart muscle.
- Kewra Water contains essential oils, emollients, and plant extracts and humectant characteristics. They instantly hydrate dry skin to make it glow.
- Kewra water can help you to relieve stress and anxiety and is also useful to prevent stress-induced disorders such as depression, diabetes, trouble with the digestive system, or even cardiovascular problems.
- It is very effective in inducing sweating which keeps the skin surface cool and controls body temperature in hot environments or during exercise.
- As it’s a decent skin chemical that expels soil from the skin it anticipates Skin inflammation and Pimples.